Heroes of Newerth Blog


Nigma : Devourer and Scout Discoball Taunt Drama, LOL

Posted: 14 Oct 2010 04:10 PM PDT



Soon Taunt will be available for everyone to unlock. In celebration of this soon to come event we have put together a funny lil vid showcasing what Taunting (Smackdown) is. Enjoy :)

Here comes the DotA 2 Blog

Posted: 14 Oct 2010 07:51 AM PDT


So as what I wrote before, I'll make a blog about DotA 2, and I think it's the first one, but in the DotA 2 only, if you guys talking abou DotA blog, I'll be the hundreth or thousandth, lol on that.
Please visit it in : http://dota2blog.blogspot.com/
and become fans in the facebook page in :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DotA-2-Blog/159616237391739?v=wall

*Note : I will keep updating these 2 blog, HonBlog and DotA2Blog, no one will be left behind.Also sorry for the blog logo is still too simple and uncreative, still thinking about it.I f any of you guys got design, please sen me email at an2x_thelittlerooster@yahoo.co.id.Thanks
Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment