Heroes of Newerth Blog


HON 2.0 Release Date Around 13th December

Posted: 02 Dec 2010 09:07 PM PST

So HON 2.0 is the patch contain huge amount of big major update
As what you guys can read in the WorthPlaying, I will summarize the new things in HON 2.0

We will have a new microtransaction(cosmetics only) contain flag, announcer sound, colored ID, and Hero Costumes(see the image) and we are going to buy those with coins(coins can be buy via real money or coins you will earned ingame)
UPDATE : Taunt feature will be there, too bad =(  And the Coins, only can be earned via TeamMatchMaking game only, also streaking Bloodbath or Annihilation

Next is Team Matchmaking, another cool stuff, as what you can see before, I post the image of it already.

Casual Game Mode, no gold penalty on death and about creeping and farming stuff

New UI looks, no big change, just icon and color, also show hero item below his health.

Grimm Crossing Winter looks and Attack and Defense Target new effect, looks cool in red and green.
2 New Items, 1 is like Purple Riftshard and 1 is in the cooldown, dont know what is that.
UPDATE : Named Spellshards and Trophy Bell

And the most awaited thing, the Map Editor, you guys now can start develop own map, I want FUFU HoN version and TD !
And dont forget, Myrmidon this Friday ! I sent Myrmidon(pokemon sound)

So thats all, you guys can read the full official article in WorthPlaying
Always expect moar !

Got question about it? See the Q&A Thread here : 

And watch HonCast interview with Idejder TONIGHT LIVE in 

Gallery :




heroes alternative costumes

gameplay screenshots with 2 new items

map editor preview

new attack and defend visual effects

the in game shop

I Want You !

Posted: 02 Dec 2010 06:36 AM PST



So, remembering I just got banned for leaking info(Myrmidon full skill description + numbers picture)
Seems like S2Games hated me already and ignore my email/messages via twitter(Or maybe they dont, I just dont know, so many email no reply, thats weird)
Tried to explain to them and apologies, but still no reply and BANNED/CANT ACCESS FORUM until this night.
Just sent them another email to explain it in very detail and ask them to unbanned me.
But see, without the forum, Im just a Chipper without his nuts, cant update and see whats going on in there, so cant really update blog.
Thats very bad, remembering I made this blog for HoN Sake and they banned me until now.
So go to the point already, if any of you guys can help me by visiting the General Discussion forum, please see there about official news that is a cool news to be post here(Changelog, Future Plan, Video or Image, or something like that)
Please just copy paste that post and sent it to my email, I need you guys to help me to make this blog stay updated.Until they unbanned me, if they dont, I think should stop and shut this blog before going crazy, so please need help and volunteer !

LOLed at myself, I can access forum, yay, thanks guys, just me is to stupid to think
Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment