Heroes of Newerth Blog


Join the Super Beta Tester Force

Posted: 19 Nov 2010 03:09 AM PST

So maybe some of you guys already know, S2Idejder announced there will be a new way about the test client, so in near future, they will make it more private, only some sort of group called the Super Beta Tester force that can only update and play the test client, unlike now everyone still allowed to taste the update before the main client, so this is the requirements as what S2JohnnyUtah post in : http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=167960

1. Super Beta Tester - Take part in the testing of new patches and content before they are released. Help uncover bugs and balance issues to make sure the patches that go live are ready for prime time.

Requirements

  • 1650 PSR
  • Available to play 1-2 test games/night during peak testing phases
  • Ability to provide clear and concise feedback. An emphasis on logical reasoning, sound game mechanics knowledge and english writing skills.
  • <20% EM played
To apply, visit http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/staffapp.php



And it's just sharing, maybe some of you guys know I'm in a deepsh*t, my PSR I mean, lately had been losing because of the noob team, and also sometimes "noob me", thats why from 1525 I went down to 1275, now I is taking a break with HoN, remembering I got a big exam 1 week from now, and until April I will keep busy studying, wew.So back to the problem, I'm not a player that can fulfill those requirement, but I really want to join in badly in order to stay fast in updating this blog, already go to applied that,hope they can understand me. 

Vote 4 HoN in WCG 2011

Posted: 19 Nov 2010 03:03 AM PST





Please help vote Heroes of Newerth be the official game that will be played in WCG 2011 in the RTS and MOBA Game Category against League of Legends and Starcraft II WoL.

Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment