Heroes of Newerth Blog


HON Haiku FB Contest

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 05:49 AM PST


Want a SteelSeries Siberia v2 Full-size Headset? Enter the Valentine's Day HoNey Haiku Contest! Details on the link above

Empath : Teaser Video

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 05:54 AM PST



This Friday, February 4th, Empath will be joining the Legion's struggle against the Hellbourne as our latest support hero. Check out her teaser video, and keep your eyes peeled for more information before her release!



Well, I'm very sorry for the late update, I only can update via Twitter from my Blackberry, today I went for a Chemical Engineering Competition and the good news I won the 3rd place, but bad news, very tired and late update, but overall, I'm very excited and tomorrow I will celebrate the Chinesse New Year !

From the video above, I can assume that Empath 2nd skill can make some kind of pink barrier wall maybe, and his 4th skill, is just like she went inside an enemy hero and grant a unit control, for some periods maybe?
Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment